I have always enjoyed giving gifts, rather than receiving them. There is just something about watching your friend or family member’s expression that never gets old. To this day, I still make a checklist of things I see while shopping that I know my friends would love, and struggle with funding my gift giving obsession (lol). I can still remember how one Christmas when I was eight my grandparents gave me $50 for my present and on Christmas day I went to a fancy candy boutique and bought $60 worth of candy for my friends. My dad’s face was priceless when I had to grab him to pay the rest, since I was ten dollars short. And shortly after, I got a lesson from my parents, that although gift giving is great, spending $60 on candy probably isn’t the best idea.
Although, gift giving has always been easy for me, stockings stuffers have not. I want to give things that people will still love just as much as their main gift rather than a bouncy ball, or pingpong racket. So today I’ve rounded up 11 stocking stuffers and small gifts, for when you’ve got no idea what to get her.
- Journal- Every girl needs a journal, and you can never have too many. Whether it is for taking notes, writing to do lists or bible studies, this is perfect.
- Hair ties- I feel like I am always losing my hair ties and have to buy more. I love the no-crease elastics, since I can put up my hair without ruining the style. And my favorite thing about these ties is that they come in wrappers like candy.
- Tassel Earrings- A cute pair of statement earrings is something every girl needs, plus, these come in a bunch of colors!
- Roller ball perfume- Roller balls are great to keep in your purse and an awesome way to try new scents. This one has been raved about and is on Allure’s 2017 list.
- S’well tumbler- Pretty much everyone loves a good cup of hot coffee or tea, and having a cute tumbler that will keep your drink warm is a must! S’well bottles are one of the best in my opinion, not only for their cute designs, but for keeping your drink warm for hours as well.
- Shower gel- Scented shower gels are always a favorite among gifts and perfect for bubble baths and unwinding after a long day.
- Lip gloss- Lip glosses are perfect for any girly girl, and this Buxon one comes in a range of colors and has a plumping minty sensation.
- Pompom hat- Pompom hats are something every girl wants and needs. This one is super cute and only $15.
- Eye Mask- This is perfect for any traveler and of course absolutely adorable!
- Candles- I always have a candle burning somewhere in my house in the winter, and there are so many different types out there that no two candles are alike!
- Face masks- Putting on a nourishing face mask at the end of long day, and curling up in bed to watch Netflix is something I love to do. And since my skin gets really dry in the winter, I’m always looking for products to restore my skin’s moisture.
Other things mentioned in this post: